Swati Unique Formula For Coloured Lenses Multi Purpose Solution 100ml
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright.
- Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
- Slowly blink and look in different directions to stabilize the lens.
- If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove the lens and check if they are on the reversed side or if there is any eyewinker or damage. If the lens surface is fine, rinse the lens with more solution and apply again.
How to tell if a contact lens is inside out:
Putting a soft contact lens in your eye inside out is a painful experience but it can't do any damages. The following guide will teach you how to make sure you put your lenses in the correct way every time.
- Place one contact lens on the end of your finger lens-side up.
Standard Delivery 3 - 7 working days
During Sales Upto 10-15 days